Have you SEEN me?

Formerly Not So Much. . .the daily musings of a 26-year-old PYT whose self-love is superceded only by her obnoxiously endearing ability to remind you at all times just how fabulous she is. Guys too stupid to realize how lucky they are to be graced with her presence? Woman with 4-pack abs climbs onto the elliptical trainer next to her? Arrives at Chick-Fil-A at 10:37, only to learn she has missed her opportunity for a chicken biscuit? She throws all these setbacks off with disdain. . .after all, have you SEEN her??

Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Hungry Dance and The Tricky Beagle

Voicemail from Newsgirl last night: "Hey I went ahead and fed Sadie, she acted like she was STARVING, she was doing her little hungry dance, so I hope that's cool."

The beagle WAS NOT starving. She had eaten 15 minutes before, as I breezed in and out before heading to the gym. The beagle is the trickiest little bitch you'll ever meet. She knows how to do the hungry dance (neurotically shifting from one front paw to the other as she sits excitedly waiting for the break in my gaze signaling that she is allowed to eat). And sometimes, she does the Hungry Dance to my roommates. . .knowing full well she just ate.

My dog tricks people. People: human beings! With some regularity!

|