Have you SEEN me?

Formerly Not So Much. . .the daily musings of a 26-year-old PYT whose self-love is superceded only by her obnoxiously endearing ability to remind you at all times just how fabulous she is. Guys too stupid to realize how lucky they are to be graced with her presence? Woman with 4-pack abs climbs onto the elliptical trainer next to her? Arrives at Chick-Fil-A at 10:37, only to learn she has missed her opportunity for a chicken biscuit? She throws all these setbacks off with disdain. . .after all, have you SEEN her??

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Feeling Very Liked, Yay!

We are going to DC for TJ's birthday, courtesy of yours truly. Well, I mean, I bought the plane tickets and hotel accomodations, but now am so broke he'll probably have to pay for everything else once we get there. But hey, I get to take the trip too, right? which is how I justified it.

Well, so his Brother lives in the DC area and apparently, now is Sister-in-Law is so excited that she gets to meet me and is planning this whole Thanksgiving feast. TJ tells me today that she asked him, "So, do you like this girl a lot?" to which he replied, "Yeah." And then, "Like, more than anyone else?" And he said "Yeah" again!

When I asked him whether that meant, better than anyone he knew now, or better than other girlfriends before, he said, "It doesn't matter, the answer is still 'yeah'."

Once again, I heart him. In case anyone had forgotten.

Shout out to my great friends. Over the last few days, I've had some really top-notch peeps give me every bit of encouragement, appreciation, and unconditional friendful lovingness, even in the face of adversity, confrontation, and some shit we had to deal with. Thanks for all the love and acceptingness and praise that came with the things that were necessary to point out, that may not have been very pleasant. I know how strong and wonderful and phenomenal all you guys must be. . .to maintain strong friendships with someone whose blog is entitled. . .

Have you SEEN me?!

I think that . . .says it all. . .really. . .

|