Have you SEEN me?

Formerly Not So Much. . .the daily musings of a 26-year-old PYT whose self-love is superceded only by her obnoxiously endearing ability to remind you at all times just how fabulous she is. Guys too stupid to realize how lucky they are to be graced with her presence? Woman with 4-pack abs climbs onto the elliptical trainer next to her? Arrives at Chick-Fil-A at 10:37, only to learn she has missed her opportunity for a chicken biscuit? She throws all these setbacks off with disdain. . .after all, have you SEEN her??

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I'm Crazy, Aren't I?

Is it wrong/stupid/crazy/idiotic/ridiculous that I haven't called my boyfriend in well over 24 hours (a long time for us) because last time I spoke to him, he was a in "a mood" and didn't seem particualrly overjoyed to spend his time talking to me? Now, that's not all that crazy and I'm not really bothered by it. But in the meantime, I decided that to guarantee that he wanted, 100%, to talk to me next time we spoke, I'd wait for him to call me. . .and now I'm getting paranoid that he hasn't called me all day or all last night? That last part is the part I really think makes me crazy. That I'm seriously sitting here going, "Is he mad at me about something?", when I haven't called him either.

I just think he should MISS me more, maybe then he'd think twice about being so ornery on the phone. . . I need to not be so AVAILABLE.

I'm ridiculous, aren't I? Just tell me.

But maybe he really is bent out of shape about something. . .there's no telling with that guy!

Signed--
Wish he'd call me

|